Monday, March 10, 2008

Meet my husband

Most of you have seen this picture on Emily's blog, but for those of you that haven't...... take a gander.
I know y'all are jealous - But I will gladly lend this costume to whoever else wants to make a spectacle of themselves.
Brett and Sydney - Winter Carnival at Hoodoo 2008

7 comments:

Evie Wonder said...

Where's Mrs. Incredible? Power tonight?

Hey Ho Its Ashleigh Noel said...

Ha I love it.

Hey,,,, you guys up for camping???

Julia said...

are you kidding? We LOVE camping!

Nikki said...

Oh thank you so much!

dad said...

That picture makes me want to start skiing again.

Stacy said...

Hey Julia thanks, how is it going? It has been a long time. How is Brett? What took you guys to Oregon? I like Bretts pictures in his incredible suit! KIT.

Erin said...

he is so buff!