A summary of our adventures in Oregon.
Fun costumes! Wow, you and Brett are kind of scary looking, but it sure looks like a fun party.
Man, those are great pics! We're sorry we couldn't make it- I haven't been feeling too well lately, and I didn't have a costume! :(
Ok, you are totaly still darling with a blacked out tooth. The one with you holding that baby is so stinking cute!! Looks like a super fun party too, wish I could have been there.
Let's knock out your tooth. It suits you!Okay, I see the Bounty Hunter dude, but where's his wife?! Anyone have a good pic of Tammy. Now that was hilarious!
You guys look awesome!!
holy cow...you guys scare me. more brett than julia, he was pretty realastic looking. you guys always have great costumes!
Even a blacked-out tooth, overalls and tats doesn't take away your cuteness! :) Now, Brett, on the other hand... (full body shiver)
You are way too cute to pull that off Julia, But Brett totally looked like the back woods !Looks like you had a good time !
Looks like a great party. LOVE your costumes. Though you are the cutest hillbilly I've ever seen.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Fun costumes! Wow, you and Brett are kind of scary looking, but it sure looks like a fun party.
Man, those are great pics! We're sorry we couldn't make it- I haven't been feeling too well lately, and I didn't have a costume! :(
Ok, you are totaly still darling with a blacked out tooth. The one with you holding that baby is so stinking cute!! Looks like a super fun party too, wish I could have been there.
Let's knock out your tooth. It suits you!
Okay, I see the Bounty Hunter dude, but where's his wife?! Anyone have a good pic of Tammy. Now that was hilarious!
You guys look awesome!!
holy cow...you guys scare me. more brett than julia, he was pretty realastic looking. you guys always have great costumes!
Even a blacked-out tooth, overalls and tats doesn't take away your cuteness! :) Now, Brett, on the other hand... (full body shiver)
You are way too cute to pull that off Julia, But Brett totally looked like the back woods !
Looks like you had a good time !
Looks like a great party. LOVE your costumes. Though you are the cutest hillbilly I've ever seen.
Post a Comment