Brett is traveling for "work" this week.

I've been lounging around with Charlie. With no one to cook for I don't eat very well. Last night I had tortillas dipped in Cafe Rio dressing, tonight I had a hard boiled egg and green cool-aid. Tonight will also include this:

6 comments:
awww so sad!! :( Are you down in Utah, or did we get a Cafe Rio!?
I made it. It's delish.
Yeah, it really looks like Brett is working hard! You sound lonely... get on a plane and join us in AZ next weekend when everyone is here.
What? You need to call in sick and come join me! That does sound like very sad times, but at least it gave you time to update your blog again! Good for you!
Okay, so I was going to come join you in your loneliness . . . but you just had to bring out the musical...
I would totally come eat tortillas and Cafe Rio salad dressing with you if I were closer. That's my kind of dinner! Also, I love your movie choice. Today I am making Lydia watch Anne of Green Gables with me. If you get super lonely come up to Hillsboro and hang out with me and the kiddos.
Post a Comment