We had a baby shower at my house for Lexie a couple weeks ago. It wasn't your average baby shower. We had a bottle drinking contest, cupcakes with nipples, and it ended in a slumber party! I haven't had a sleep over since high school. It was fun to feel like a teenager again. (Besides the two pregnant bellies that stayed the night.) :) We ended up only getting about 4 hours of sleep before we had to get up to help hide eggs for our ward Easter party. Ouch.
The guest of honor
6 comments:
how fun! I want a sleep over!
How fun! Your so cute Julia! You did a great job! I only hope that I can throw you a shower as good as that one day! Love you and miss you!
I want to party with you!
It looks like you have a bunch of really good friends there! So fun!
It was the best shower ever! Thanks for throwing it for me.
P.S. I have a really cute picture of you with little Brizban at the hospital. You look so pretty in it.
You really know how to throw a fun party! those games look hilarious. Wish I could have seen that in person.
Post a Comment