Charlie was outside with Brett yesterday when I went to get in the car to go to the store. Charlie snuck in and sat down practically before I had the door open. We thought it was pretty funny.
Hi, my name is Shauna. I found your blog on the Matthews. We recently adopted two kids (last year), and if you are interested in hearing about our story I would be more than happy to share it with you guys. We started with LDS services in Oregon, but didn't have a very good experience. Anyway if you have any questions feel free to contact us at jeffandshauna@yahoo.com I know adoption can be a real up and down experience, so I loved getting all the helpful information I could. Best of luck to you both!
3 comments:
so cute. he's such a pretty dog. ok soooo...i wanted to let you know i plan on coming tomorrow morning. sorry i'm a loser RSVP'er
You just have to love this guy! He kind of takes after his dad, right?
Hi, my name is Shauna. I found your blog on the Matthews. We recently adopted two kids (last year), and if you are interested in hearing about our story I would be more than happy to share it with you guys. We started with LDS services in Oregon, but didn't have a very good experience. Anyway if you have any questions feel free to contact us at jeffandshauna@yahoo.com I know adoption can be a real up and down experience, so I loved getting all the helpful information I could. Best of luck to you both!
Post a Comment