Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh Baby!

Brett got an email from a friend today that really made my day. And c'mon you can't send something this good and expect me not to post it!


10 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

rarr!

Nikki said...

That. is. awesome.

Bryce & Nicole said...

So funny! FYI I was "in love" with Jeremy as a little girl, good to see an old picture of him! haha

Armstrong said...

O.K that is HILARIOUS! Brad would kill me if I ever posted something like that. But Brett did pose for the pic so it is his own fault. Thanks for sharing it!

Maddy said...

bite me off a piece of that! LMAO!!

Tamara said...

I'm... speechless. All I can do is second everything that was just said previously!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME.

Evie Wonder said...

Bringing Baywatch back, eh?

Erin said...

that is a freaking sweet picture! now tell the details. like, WHY?

the sexy one in photo said...

The amazing thing is that the camera is sitting on a rock and we had it on auto snap. Just goes to tell you how consistant the waves are. Just two fools with matching swim suits hiking the Na Pali Coast on the honeymoon island of Kauai. 3 weeks in hawaii, 4 weeks in Argentina, life was rough those 2 months.

Julia said...

the fact that it's a self portrait makes it even worse!