there's something really wrong with misty and bart ::shudder:: you know it's a good costume when people would rather look at you than your cute kids...
Oh my gosh Julia, I kept trying to figure out how Taylor got to your halloween party! You look just like she did last year. LOVE the swine flu costume. Looks like there were lots of fun costumes!
8 comments:
there's something really wrong with misty and bart ::shudder:: you know it's a good costume when people would rather look at you than your cute kids...
Great pics! Love the piggie one!
AAAAAHaHAHAHHahahahha!!! love your costume julia!! and the swine flu costume is hilarious!
I am so sad we weren't there! BUT with swiney flu there, I'm glad we didn't go! hahaha awesome costumes!
Oh my gosh Julia, I kept trying to figure out how Taylor got to your halloween party! You look just like she did last year. LOVE the swine flu costume. Looks like there were lots of fun costumes!
Um yeah... I'm with Kelly... that is AWESOME!!!! So sorry we missed it...
ha ha ha ha! CLASSIC costumes!!! Love yours (seen it somewhere before.. ;) and that pig - That is a GREAT one!!!
Ah, the son I never had.
Post a Comment