Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boating

I know it's been ages. Don't disown me yet... just lower your expectations!
We've really been enjoying our summer. We're out on the boat every chance we get. And you'll notice J has gotten a little bigger since my last post. He's sitting up, rolling all over the place, talking (and yelling), and he's on the verge of crawling and cutting a tooth.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so cute! you all sound like you are very happy!

Cori said...

So cute so fun! I miss you all!

Sharon said...

What a cutie! We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few days.

Jocelyn said...

He is SO adorable. Glad you're having a fun summer!

Armstrong said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. Time really goes fast when you have a little one growing. Sounds like you guys love boating. He looks like he likes it too.

Evie Wonder said...

I love the top pic! What a smile?!

Beth said...

I love when you surprise us with a post!!! :) And, GREAT pictures - I love that face!!! :)