Hooray for a new post! I love our beaches, even when they're cold, the water's fine. Can't beat shopping and ice cream. Maybe I'll have to go to the coast...
where did you go to the coast? Florence? looks like you guys had fun, and it makes me totally want a dog for the specific reason of taking him to the beach. and I too love LOVE LOVE Oregon beaches!
That looks like SO much fun! I miss the beach....or anything that is not covered in snow...we are STILL snowed in in Laramie Wyoming! You need to plan a visit to Utah next!
5 comments:
Beautiful, COLD Oregon Beaches. They can't be beat! Love these pics. Love you guys.
Hooray for a new post! I love our beaches, even when they're cold, the water's fine. Can't beat shopping and ice cream. Maybe I'll have to go to the coast...
where did you go to the coast? Florence? looks like you guys had fun, and it makes me totally want a dog for the specific reason of taking him to the beach. and I too love LOVE LOVE Oregon beaches!
That looks like SO much fun! I miss the beach....or anything that is not covered in snow...we are STILL snowed in in Laramie Wyoming! You need to plan a visit to Utah next!
The beach is in newport and the grassy pit stop is in between Newport and Lincoln City.
Post a Comment