Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Honey, it's a YOUTH dance

Here's a little taste of what it's like to chaperon a youth dance with Brett. It's at a weird angle because I was trying to be sneaky. The Stake YW Pres kept walking by and finally asked where my husband kept running off to, and I have to admit, I was a little embarrassed to claim him. I turned a little red and just pointed to the middle of the dance floor.

8 comments:

Beth said...

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!That is freakin' hilarious!! Is he doing the Chicken dance or something?? :) I love Brett. He is soooooooooo funny. I just wish he knew how to loosen up a bit. ;)

brett said...

Loosen up??? What are you thinking?? I am Mr. Loose. Chris, here they go again picking on me!!! Control that daughter of yours, oh wait she's not in your control anymore.

brett said...

Oh by the way!! Watch and listen to it again and check out that laugh of Julia's.

dad said...

I don't think we will be seeing him on Dancing with the stars anytime soon. Maybe FHV

taylor said...

I love this video stuff!

Cassie said...

That is SSSSOOOOO funny! I love you Brett! I always wished I had a leader that would dance with us...ok maybe not ;) This is my mom's favorite dance and we play it at any dance or wedding! At least it's not as tacky as the polka!

Patti said...

Love it!!! Love ya Brett. What a good youth leader.

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! so funny. brett I love you, way just jump right in and be part of the action. next time don't hold back.