This is the conversation I overheard this morning:
Brett: Charlie, you're kinda an idiot. (as he's cleaning up dog throw up). You know, any semi smart individual would know better than to eat rocks and Q-tips. Of course your going to throw up. That's why you're an idiot.
We've been talking a lot about parenting styles with our social worker this week, and I was impressed with Brett's soft, calm tone of voice. The name calling--not so much. I guess I just have to hope for a kid that doesn't eat rocks and raid our trash.
pics from our trip to Cali to follow.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Brett's Parenting
Posted by Julia at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
snicker snicker :)
like father like son.
waaahaaaa haaa haaa! Now, THAT'S funny!! :) :) :)
way to stay calm in a moment of disgusting chaos brett. you're gonna be an awesome dad...especially if your kid eats rocks and q tips...you'll already know how to handle the situation.
hahahahahahaha!!! - We had a dog that would eat tissues. They would come out the front and back- oh that reminds me of Charlie- what an entertaining dog!
Post a Comment