
We needed this collage for our adoption profile. Lucky for me I have a really talented cousin named Erin. She whipped this out in about 10 minutes. Thanks Ernie! Everyone keep their fingers and toes crossed, our home inspection is tomorrow. Thanks for all of your support!
13 comments:
I'm glad you guys liked it. I love you both so much, and I know I have already told you this, but I feel privileged that you even thought to ask me to help. You and Brett are going to be the best parents, and I can't wait to meet your little one!
Awwwwww! All I can say is I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love that wedding picture in the center. You look so gorgeous! Good luck with the home visit!
I second Beth. AWWWWWWWwwwwww. I love you both too!
ps: Could Charlie be any cuter???!
So excited for you and Brett! We love you and we are praying for another niece or newphew! And now that we have a blog we can keep on contact a little better. You are an amzing blogger! Go Julia!
Who wouldn't want to pick you guys to raise thier child.
Good luck with charlie!
It looks great! You guys are so cute and have so much fun together, gosh, who wouldn't want to pick you! Good luck with everything:)
I think you forgot the picture with Brett on his skis... :) Good luck with the whole process and I'm REALLY excited for you guys!! (If you don't remember me, I'm Erin's friend Emily...)
Those pics are adorable! I didn't know you guys were adopting, what a courageous process!!! Good luck with it and let me know if I can help! We miss you guys!
Hi Julia! That is so cool that you are looking to adopt. My best friend in HB adopted the most beautiful little baby 18 months ago, and is about to adopt another baby boy this August. It is the biggest blessing.
Hey Julia! Your collage is b-e-a-utiful! I just wanted to let you know that you can email or call me anytime with ANYthing! Kim said you and I have similar stories and if you want to talk to someone who's kinda been there...I'm your gal! Infertility, adoption, paperwork, you name it! Good luck!
Post a Comment