Friday, September 26, 2008

Crazy fool

While we were on our camo shopping trip, we came across a little black lab puppy for sale. After what we've been through with Charlie it wasn't much of a temptation for me. But Brett wanted it so bad he might have even shed a tear. He wanted Charlie to have a sister. And crazy me, I was thinking Charlie was going to get a brother or sister of another species. Heck, getting a puppy would have been a heck of a lot easier!

5 comments:

Patti said...

SOOO sooo cute, but I agree - let's try a different species. Love you guys and we're thinking GOOD THOUGHTS for you!

Kelly Munns said...

so did you get it?! it is cute..but i agree...another species is what's on the menu for now!

Emily said...

What? Are you saying you gave in and got it? Sooo cute! I think your next baby will have a lot less hair though! At least, that's what we're hoping for, right?!

Beth said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that is SOOOOO CUTE! But, I'm with everyone else... we want the less hairy kind!!! :) :)

Maddy said...

That puppy is so stinkin cute, I'd shed a tear too!