Our trip to Hawaii was heaven.
We took a boat out to some awesome snorkeling spots. We saw whales on the way to the reef and giant sea turtles and lots of beautiful fish and coral.
A summary of our adventures in Oregon.
Our trip to Hawaii was heaven.
Posted by Julia at 5:41 PM
9 comments:
Oh how I *LOVE* Maui!!! We didn't get to Hana though- we drove half way, we were discouraged we were only half way after so long (it had been raining so we were going VERY slow)- so we turned around and went back. hahaha
Did you guys go out to Molokini and turtle town? Those places were AWESOME!
When's the big (around) day?! Let me know what we can do to help, I'm SUPER DUPER excited!!!
Beautiful Hawaii and beautiful Julia! I'm so happy that you two had a wonderful time. Miss you
It looks like you had a blast! I'm so excited for you two--can't wait to see you again!
Oh my gosh! that looks amazing! I am sorta jealous, but not that b ad because we're going in march. You just made me SOOOO excited for march to be here.
Also, you and Brett look amazing. Julia you look hot!
Whoa! Looks like a great trip! I'm jealous & will be doing this when we have our next baby!
Looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a great way to start a family!
Looks amazing! Love all the pics and you guys look great! You guys really know how to party. Can't wait to see pics of your baby! Less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!
I am so stinkin' jealous! Glad you had a great time!
Looks amazing! Sooo jealous. And, Julia, you are ridiculously adorable.
Post a Comment