A summary of our adventures in Oregon.
He is an absolute angel!!!
Oh my goodness. That is all I can say.
i love his hair...ok and his nose...super love his lips...and his great eyes...ok he's just perfect.
Julia and Brett-- these are just the sweetest photos ever, and you guys just look beyond blissfully happy! I want to come over sometime soon and get some snuggle time and hear all about it... just let me know whatever works for you. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is an absolute angel!!!
Oh my goodness. That is all I can say.
i love his hair...ok and his nose...super love his lips...and his great eyes...ok he's just perfect.
Julia and Brett-- these are just the sweetest photos ever, and you guys just look beyond blissfully happy! I want to come over sometime soon and get some snuggle time and hear all about it... just let me know whatever works for you. :)
Post a Comment