Monday, January 18, 2010

The Chair

What was once my reading chair.....

Is now my feeding chair.

(just one of the few things in my life that has changed.) But one thing that hasn't changed is that I never get to sit in it by myself!

12 comments:

Erin said...

that is one companion in that chair that I bet you can't complain about. You both look adorabe.

Olivia Carter said...

Oh so cute!

Maddy said...

How's Charlie adjusting to a little brother??

Kelly Munns said...

what a great picture! you are so lucky...i can't wait to see that little guy up-close and in-person!

Nick and Lexie said...

Okay, so I JUST realized your blog address had changed. I spent way too much time at work getting caught up on all your pics :) I love them.

Cassie said...

You two look adorable all snuggled in!

Beth said...

He is SOOOOO sweet! I love his little face! And, I love your little face holding him too! It makes me happy every time :)

mom said...

Awww! Love your post! You look sooooo cute. Love you!

Kristin and Kurt Bryant said...

You both are so darn cute! That little, unassuming bundle will keep taking over more things than the chair, believe me! Good thing little boys are so awesome!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

so. freaking. cute.

Maggie said...

It is so fun to see you with a baby !!And such a cutie too. I can't wait to see him in person sometime !
love you !

Erin said...

More pictures please!