Oh my goodness!! He is such a cute little peanut! I'm so glad we got to see him and you guys. He is one lucky little guy to have you and Brett for parents!
oh my gosh, he really is SO PERFECT! he's got the greatest features! what a handsome man! and i love his little jammies...very cute. and you're looking stunning for a new mommy! looks like he either sleeps well or you handle no sleep great!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness!! He is such a cute little peanut! I'm so glad we got to see him and you guys. He is one lucky little guy to have you and Brett for parents!
So incredibly cute, and you are beaming and beautiful!
Oh SO CUTE! And CONGRATS again you guys! I'm so happy for you!
He seems so TEENY! I love it!!
oh my gosh, he really is SO PERFECT! he's got the greatest features! what a handsome man! and i love his little jammies...very cute. and you're looking stunning for a new mommy! looks like he either sleeps well or you handle no sleep great!
Love the pictures! I can't wait to meet him.
So cute! I love how you kinda match outfits in the one where you're standing up. what a sweet face! i wanna meet him.
I can't wait to meet him next week! You look fabulous!
Your little one is ADORABLE! I love his chubby cheeks and beautiful lips. Give him a big squeeze for me!
okay---yes, he is a doll---i love stripes---but YOU LOOK AMAZING FOR HAVING A MONTH OLD BABY! :)
He is SO cute! You couldn't look happier and more perfect to be a mamma!
Post a Comment