Thursday, March 18, 2010


What do you do when the oven timer is buzzing, the baby is crying, the dog is barking at the back door and someone is knocking on the front door? What do you do first??

This is Jaron playing me like a fiddle.

10 comments:

mom said...

So cute! Love you!!!

Julia said...

It wasn't so cute... seriously... what do I do??

Erin said...

Thank you for the abundance of pictures. your family photo is adorable! Brett's looking good, Jaron is adorbale and you my friend are smoking hot!

ps
the order I would do it in is (if I knew who was at the door, an dyou knew nothing life threatening was wrong with your baby)
1. door
2. baby
3. oven
4. dog

(if you didn't know who was at the door, then they aren't that important, not that the baby would ever be less important than anything but you catch my drift right? then this is the order...)
1. baby
2. door
3. oven
4. dog

sorry that was really wrong, but i wanted to share. Love you! call me some time. :)

Maggie said...

1.Turn off the oven

2. grab the baby on the to...

3. answer the door ( if the person is still ringing the bell,
if not , it wasn't important )

4. The dog probably followed you to the front door.

5. so now you can check the back.

That little guy looks like professional fiddle player, what a cuttie pie

Patti said...

Baby first! The oven can buzz, the dog can bark and the person at the door can wait.

Kelly Munns said...

run and grab the baby...zip into the kitchen to turn off the oven...smack the dog on your way to the front door :) poor charlie. or you could just go into a coma instead.

dad said...

Pick up the baby and yell for Brett to get the rest.

Jocelyn said...

So cute! I agree with "dad."

Katie said...

I think I would just cry. Or laugh, depending on the day.

Christie said...

Grab whatever is in the oven because it will probably burn if I don't. Then pick up the baby on the way to the door. No doggy...but 2 girls that are probably screaming to have their butts wiped in that scenario!