I guess it's been too long since I've checked your blog. I am SOOO happy for you guys. I'm sure you will treasure this memory for the rest of your lives.
This made me a little "ferklempt"... what a sweet, sweet, beautiful, wonderful day that must have been, and the knowledge that you'll be together forever...
awww..I haven't looked at blogs in forever! Love all of the new pics and this forever family of yours made me a little weepy. What a handsome little man you have there. I love you guys!!!!!
5 comments:
Oh, congrats you guys! So sweet!
I guess it's been too long since I've checked your blog. I am SOOO happy for you guys. I'm sure you will treasure this memory for the rest of your lives.
This made me a little "ferklempt"... what a sweet, sweet, beautiful, wonderful day that must have been, and the knowledge that you'll be together forever...
:)
awww..I haven't looked at blogs in forever! Love all of the new pics and this forever family of yours made me a little weepy. What a handsome little man you have there. I love you guys!!!!!
Congratulations! So very happy for you!
Post a Comment