Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Joke

We are officially a family!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great day! congratulations!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!! What a blessing for all of you.

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

YAY!!!!!!

Kelly Munns said...

looooooove it!!! i am so happy for you! what a weight lifted, huh? you guys are so lucky...but most importantly, so is that little man of yours!

Katie said...

Hurray! Congratulations!

Bryce & Nicole said...

Love it!

Beth said...

yEEEAAA!!!!! SO HAPPY for you! And, you are officially a VERY CUTE family :)

Evie Wonder said...

How awesome?! Jaron looks great up on the bench . . . law career in the future?

Maddy said...

yahooo!!!!!

becca said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Patti said...

I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU ARE A DARLING FAMILY!

A-Train said...

Hooray!!! See you this weekend!

dad said...

I think its pretty cool that the Judge would pose with you. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Erin said...

YAY! I am so so happy for you guys. seriously happy. What a cute family. and I can't believe how big he is already. I'll be thinking of you this weekend, wish I could be there, cherish every moment, it's going to be awesome. love you guys!

Missy Page said...

This is my favorite post (except for the one where you introduced Jaron to us). What an amazing family you are, and now it is official. We love Jaron and we love you! Congrats!

Missy Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

ok seriously thos are the cutest pictures ive ever seen