Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas

I haven't been the greatest picture taker this week, but here are a few I snapped.
Here's Charlie and Derek's dog Nolan. Nolan is twice the size of Charlie but wouldn't get near him. Notice Charlie practically sitting on Cori's lap... yep, they're tight. I hate to say I told you so....

Charlie's favorite gift was the tissue paper!




Her first grandbaby. Charlie just loved my mom. He follows her around and gets all excited when he hears her voice. Who can blame him, she's awsome!


Charlie LOVES Taylor too.

8 comments:

Patti said...

I hate missing out on all the fun.... wait a minute. Ask Brett, Paige trumps Charlie. And throw in Gracie and I guess I didn't miss out on ALL the fun!

Cassie said...

Charlie is so cute! I wish I could have been there too (and of course to see everyone else) Keep the pictures coming! Oh and when you want to visit Cam loves dogs! Just a little hint! :)

Beth said...

Thanks for the pictures. I feel like we got to be there.. kind of. :) Charlie is adorable... your mom should be sooo proud of her first grandbaby. :) too sweet. love you like crazy.

Erin said...

looks like you guys had fun, I am sad I missed everybody, we should really try to get on the same christmas schedule. oh ps...i though of you this last week when i drove through salem...it rained almost everyday in oregon while we were there, but i liked it...better than snow in utah.

Erin said...

oh...and I am so proud of cori! way to buck up cowboy! not all dogs want to rip your face off :)

Erin's mom said...

It was very fun having you girls and your hubby's here for the hollidays!
And Charlie is so sweet and SOFT!!
Can't wait for the return trip.
Love you !

Taylor said...

Look at Charlie's face close-up in the picture with mom. He looks extra happy. That's what mom does to ya.

lori said...

Taylor you are sooooo sweet! My kids make ME extra happy!!!!