You'll notice that no one wants to guess.. we're not dying for that prize, no offense. ;) I hope your victims come to an end soon.. and please tell us WHAT that is..???
i vote, some kind of pair of glasses. I see a nose piece and remnants of frames. if I guessed right, alond with your 5 month old I need a house and yard. other wise I am affarid that chuck might beat up charlie.
9 comments:
I have NO clue what that used to be. Thank goodness, because I don't need to add a 5 month old ANYTHING to my life right now!!!!
Wow, thats tough, I can't quite figure it out but since he's getting shock treatment it must have been expensive.
No idea. Thank goodness.:)
ok i give up.. what is it?
What in the world is that thing??? Did you get it from work or something?
You'll notice that no one wants to guess.. we're not dying for that prize, no offense. ;) I hope your victims come to an end soon.. and please tell us WHAT that is..???
i vote, some kind of pair of glasses. I see a nose piece and remnants of frames. if I guessed right, alond with your 5 month old I need a house and yard. other wise I am affarid that chuck might beat up charlie.
Erin you're right!! Those used to be my glasses. He climbed up on the couch and snatched them right off the end table!
Are you SURE nobody wants a dog??
yeah I win! I finally won something, except I don't really want the prize. well, actually its not about want, I just don't have a place for a dog :(
Post a Comment