This is my attempt at trying to keep Charlie off my sofa (I got him his own bed). Plan B is a shock collar. Yes, Charlie is livin it up right now. He's the spoiled only child. Last night he got the full treatment... A bath, manicure, pedicure, and a nap by the fire. Sometimes I wish I were a puppy .
Friday, January 5, 2007
Spoiled little puppy
This is my attempt at trying to keep Charlie off my sofa (I got him his own bed). Plan B is a shock collar. Yes, Charlie is livin it up right now. He's the spoiled only child. Last night he got the full treatment... A bath, manicure, pedicure, and a nap by the fire. Sometimes I wish I were a puppy .
Posted by Julia at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I want to be your puppy!!!!
I can't remember the last time I had that treatment. Sign me up..
I want in too! all these pictures of your dog really makes me want a dog, and I know ryan wants one even more than I do.
I'm with the rest of the fam...sign me up for a mani and pedi! Although I have to ask did you ask him if he "want flower?" like at mingi nails...did charlie go for any upgrades? Pariffin? french tips, etc??? :)
Cassie- Charlie did not get any upgrades. But there is always next time. Thanks for the idea! Brett on the other hand... when we were in Cali he got his nails buffed! They were blinding they were so shiny!
yeah he looked pretty.. umm pampered, yeah thats a good word for it
Just remember not to let him play you like a fiddel...
He is aawfully loveable and soooo soft. Good luck.
Hey Erin's mom-- to late. I'm already hummin!
Your turning you puppy into a sissy.
Brett, quit hiding behind "anonymous". We KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
My guess is that anonymous is my dad.
REVEAL YOURSELF!
I bet you are right Julia! He was home all alone.... BLOGGING! Caught ya Paul!
I admit I don't want my grandson being a sissy.
Charlie with have to come visit his cousin Rambo in Las Vegas!
Post a Comment