Before you think I'm wierd for taking pictures of my baking... Brett took it. This sort of thing makes him proud. Teary eyed proud. That boy loves cinnamon rolls! But who doesn't right?
Those are some nice lookin' cinnamon rolls. So, if you made them on Sunday and just called me last night about the powdered sugar amount.. what'd you do on Sunday with those beauties??
Aren't those the BEST?!?!?! That is my favorite recipe. Love them. I made them last week for my brothers and they were impressed! By the way, Charlie is G R O W I N G!!!
Aparently I am not in on the 'family' recipe that you all are talking about but they do look super yummy (want to forward the recipe?). I wouldn't mind you coming here and making those! Brett looks so comfy and I still can't believe how big Charlie is now!
MMMmmmmm. What's conference without cinnamon rolls? Grant's family has a tradition to have cinnamon rolls every time we watch conference together, and it is the best tradition I've ever heard of!
7 comments:
Those are some nice lookin' cinnamon rolls. So, if you made them on Sunday and just called me last night about the powdered sugar amount.. what'd you do on Sunday with those beauties??
Aren't those the BEST?!?!?! That is my favorite recipe. Love them. I made them last week for my brothers and they were impressed! By the way, Charlie is G R O W I N G!!!
Aparently I am not in on the 'family' recipe that you all are talking about but they do look super yummy (want to forward the recipe?). I wouldn't mind you coming here and making those! Brett looks so comfy and I still can't believe how big Charlie is now!
Those cinnamon rolls look tastey!
MMMmmmmm. What's conference without cinnamon rolls? Grant's family has a tradition to have cinnamon rolls every time we watch conference together, and it is the best tradition I've ever heard of!
Beth- I made this batch before I talked to you and I just guessed. I told you Brett liked them, I had to make another batch.
OK, WHERE ARE YOU???!!! I haven't seen a post OR a comment in a while.. I miss you JULIO!!!!!!
Post a Comment