I've been in somewhat of a blog slump lately. I haven't had anything to post about for a while... hence the reason you've been staring at Brett in his pj's for a week. So... when nothing exciting happens to me, I have to resort back to picking on Brett. Sorry Chris, I know you disapprove, but a girl's gotta post :)
He's actually been begging me to post about him for a while now, and most of the time I say "sorry honey, but that is not blog worthy.") For some reason I don't think any of you have this problem.
Well the other night we made some hot chicken wings. Brett's favorite. That's right folks, he's this sweaty from CHICKEN WINGS.... not any sort of physical exercise.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
HOT WINGS
Posted by Julia at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
waaahhhaaaa ha ha ha!!! That is SOOO funny and so totally Brett. :) I think it's great to get your sweat on while eatin' some wings... how manly is that?? ;) ha ha ha!
Okay Julia, as you can see from my posts, EVERYTHING is blog worthy.. someone somewhere will think it's funny... so KEEP POSTING!!
OK, even I want to pick on Brett over this post!! Please tell me he went for a jog before this picture, if you sweat that much when you eat, can't imagine the moisture you work up exercising??!! I guess you have no idea how sweaty you would get exercising, you are like me, don't want to find out!
Hmmmm. That happens to my step-dad when he eats spicy food. I thought it only happened to bald guys, though. Julia, you might want to start counting hairs. Keep an inventory; they could start jumping ship!
HA HA! G&J I think they've already started jumping ship a while ago. He used to blame it on football helmets, now he's going to start blaming the wings!
That is really funny! He did work up a sweat so in my book that's a total work out! I think I should try that kind of exercise instead of joggin. It's definately tastier!
that is seriously hilarious. I am glad that posted a picture of brett's moisteyness for all of us to witness. them wings musta been hot...spicey spicey!!!
I can sympathize with him, I can break out in a sweat on really hot things without much effort, only on my head though and I still have my hair.
Post a Comment