Friday, April 20, 2007

Was that a compliment??

Coworker: You look nice today Julia. Are you wearing more makeup today or something?

Me: Ummmm...... no.


Not quite sure how to take that. Men are clueless and oblivious. I wanted to say no, you drip, I died and cut my hair. But so far that's the closest thing I've gotten to a compliment over my new do. (Besides Brett of course) :)

Sorry, this is the best picture I've got at the moment.

10 comments:

dad said...

I think you look beautiful Julia.

Patti said...

I love your hair Julia! Very cute. Finally the world thinks brunettes are beautiful! Chris knew it all the time.

mom said...

I love it!!! Dark hair and light blue eyes are a winning combination! Can't wait to see you!!

Beth said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Dark hair is fun for a change huh? :) Love it on you.. I want some more less-fuzzy pictures... bring it, Jul... Bring it. :)

Jocelyn said...

I didn't know you changed your hair! Why are you jealous of mine, then? Or did I inspire you to run out and change yours? Either way, it looks cute in its blurriness. I'll have to see it in real life. We need to get together again soon!

Erin said...

I love you as a brunette...and even in thi fuzzy picture you can tell that your new do makes your eyes pop!

Cassie said...

I want to go dark really badly and you and Beth are making it even more tempting! Maybe I will be a brunette when I see you in June!

Cori said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! You look awesome!

Emily said...

I forgot to comment when I came on here last...I love it!!! Super cute! I cut my hair too, but nobody can tell. Oh well. Have a great week!

Jocelyn said...

Julia, I think I know how you feel about your "compliment." Yesterday, I was feeling lazy, so I didn't straighten my hair. I just put a little gel in it, scrunched it, and let it go curly. It's not always the best look for me, but it works in a pinch. When Grant came home, he looked at me and said, "Frizzy." I immediately frowned, so he said, "Cute frizzy. I mean, it looks good." I know what you're thinking: "Awww he's so sweet. I wish my husband would give me compliments as soon as he walked in the door from work."

We have now established that "frizzy" does not count as a compliment. ;)