It started out with the new Harry Potter book being delivered to my doorstep at 9:30am - perfect timing. . . I had just gotten up. Does life get any better than that? Brett was at a golf tournament so I had all day to lounge and enjoy the thrills of Harry Potter and eat chocolate chip cookies that my husband made!
Now I'm off to read some more. Go ahead.... make fun.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Today was a good day
Posted by Julia at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
What a WONDERFUL day. My favorite kind.... a good book and a treat. Enjoy!
That DOES sound like a good day.. I'm not gonna make fun.. I'm actually kinda jealous :)
I'm jealous! How is it? Or, how was it? I can't wait to read it!
I'm not making fun...in fact why don't you move over on the couch and I'll be over for the fun and cookies!!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 4 DOZEN COOKIES THAT I MADE????
Just kidding, I love you Julia. Reading is just not my thing.
You're so wierd.
i got the book saturday morning too, but my parents are here right now and we have been with them every single day. not that I am complaining about my parents being here, but it made it sorta hard to read the book. I just kept reading some whenever we were watching tv or something. I can't wait to sit down and read the whole thing...tonight hopefully. its so good though huh?
I finished did you? IT WAS SO GOOD! I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. I am kind of sad that it's all over and that I have no more Harry Potter books to read.
I am WAAAAY behind the Harry Potter curve. Kyle & I just borrowed all four movies from his parents.. we're going to watch them in the near future and then I'll start reading the books.. I'm a slower learner :)
Alright....we need a new post!!! That's all I have to say! :)
Seriously!! Did you magically get sucked into the Harry Potter book and are trapped in some trendy, best-selling parallel universe? If so, I shall never see you again because I'm not into that stuff and won't be caught searching the pages of Harry Potter for signs of life from my dear friend, Julia. Break the spell, Julia! Come out of the book!
OK JULIA.. SO JULY 21ST "WAS A GOOD DAY"... WHAT ABOUT AUGUST 9th or 10th??!!! C'MON!! I MISS YOU!! Get home from California and GET TO POSTIN!!!!!
Alright I guess I am going to have to keep harrasing you until I see a new post!!! I want to know what's up with you guys lately?!?
Post a Comment