I'm afraid I was not a dedicated blogger last weekend. My camera left my purse a total of two times. We were too busy playing with kids. CUTE KIDS! And I'm afraid we wont be allowed to babysit Carson anymore after keeping him out with us til midnight. We were just having too much fun!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Utah
Posted by Julia at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So fun!
Cute pictures. I wish there was one of you guys in the cute boutique. What kind of boutique is open that late anyway?
yay! it was so much fun! I am so glad we got to see you. did you really get in trouble for having carson out so late?
Erin, there are no rules for Carson when uncle brett is in town.
that's right Uncle Brett!! Carson had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for taking him on a date with you and Julia :) tonya
Post a Comment