We went camping... again... surprise! We rented a fishing boat and the three of us spent the day on the lake. We did a little fishing, a little sunning, a little swimming..... it was a great day.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Posted by Julia at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You guys have way to much time on your hands with fun places to go to.
Beautiful! You are NOT helping my attitude moving to "100 n'hell" AZ! (BUT, I am happy you are having so much fun!)
Julia... You're one sexy mama. Wish I could have been there with ya....
Um, I'm not sure I'm getting your little family expression, "100 n'hell." Is that supposed to be 100 IN hell? Because, in that case, I'm sure it would be quite nice here on earth if hell were a mere 100 degrees. If it's meant to be 100 AND hell, well, that just doesn't make sense.
You look like you're having way too much fun! Wish we could have been there. Have a great 4th and drive careful! Love ya!
so fun! and julia, you look totally hot skiney, cute, and not as white as the last time I saw you. i think you are tanner than me now (not like thats hard to do) I wanna come visit, you enticed me! what lake is that?
You guys look sooooooo goooood!! I miss you so much it hurts. Glad you're having so much fun. Love you!!!
Julia!! You look amazing!
Post a Comment