Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FALL

Ok, so it's been fall for a while now, but my blogging has been, ummm.... non existent. I'll just let you think that it's because I've been so busy. But I did snap a couple pictures lately that I'll share. It's hard not to grab for my camera when it's so beautiful here right now. Growing up in California I never knew how much I loved the fall. But I do.
And I mentioned we were getting new carpet in our family room..... well here is Brett and Charlie breaking it in. I guess they didn't think I was serious when I said there was no, wrestling, drooling, walking, standing, laying, breathing....... on my new carpet.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Hi Guys!
Nice Carpet! Have you inforced the, "No Shoe", rule yet?
Brett...you and Charlie look so cute! love ya T

Erin said...

I love fall too! Fall and spring are my favorite seasons here.

your new carpet is pretty, and your boys look totally cute in that picture.

Cassie said...

The boys look SO stinkin cute together!!! And I have to admit that fall is my favorite season of all! I miss being home and watching all the tree's turn bright red, orange, and yellow...although at home that means snow's on it's way...hmmm maybe not so good after all!

snlbarney said...

I agree, fall is the best time - I mostly love the dressing a little warmer - I have always been a jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl, and feel most climately comfortable when it's cooler! The carpet looks great!

Beth said...

I love fall too.. I came home from CA yesterday in a long sleeve shirt and it was 97 at home. In October. Almost the end of October. Crap.

Your boys are cute :)