Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Home

This is what I come home to everyday. And no one needs to comment on how nasty the carpet is! I KNOW! It's getting replaced tomorrow! wahooo!

7 comments:

Cori said...

HOW CUTE! What a cute little guy he is... i miss my nephew. What shoes are you wearing by the way, cause they look cute.

Patti said...

That dog could squish little 'ol you Julia!

Beth said...

That is TOO funny. I could hear the thudding of his body against you. I agree with my mom.. he's gonna take you down!! AND I LOVE YOUR LITTLE GIGGLE. :) Thanks for posting. I missed you.

Cassie said...

I was hoping that you were ok since it's been such a while since the last post! I'm REALLY glad your back! Charlie is SO cute! Who wouldn't love to come home to all that love and attention every day?!?! Miss and love ya!

Nikki said...

p.s. it's Nikki (Miller) McDougal :D

Nikki said...

Hi, Julia! I found you off of Kristin's blog. Hope you don't mind. I just had to say HI! And you have such a cute puppy!!! I'm still laughing.

snlbarney said...

Julia, at last we reconnect! Of course, I wanted it to be when you married my brother, but I see that you are in good hands with your sweet hubby:) I think your dog is the cutest thing ever - I can't believe how much he's grown since his costume last year! I will continue to "spy" on you, and please do the same!