You know I hate these things, but Cori this is for you. Now stop tagging me.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1 - Begging my mom to let me drive around the church parking lot
2 - Singing in the school choir
3 - Playing on the school's tennis team - and losing
4 - Passing notes in class
5 - Hanging out in the library between seminary and school
5 Things on my To-Do List Today:
1 - Throw together a Halloween costume
2 - Whip up something tasty for a Halloween party
3 - Get candy to pass out to trick-or-treaters
4 - Carve a pumpkin
5 - Make a mental note not to procrastinate next year
5 Songs I know the Lyrics To:
1 - Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
2 - Popcorn Popping
3 - Hokey Pokey
4 - Happy Birthday
5 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
5 Things I Would Do if I Had One Million Dollars:
1 - Travel!!!
2 - Buy a dining room table
3 - Quit my boring job
4 - Go back to school
5 - I agree with Cori--Burke Williams spa day!!
5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:
1 - Bright colored socks, layered
2 - Banana clips
3 - Red snake skin pants
4 - Blue mascara
5 - shoulder pads
5 Favorite Toys:
1 - Nephew Dax :)
2 - ball thrower for Charlie
3 - ipod
4 - Books
5 - Puzzles
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Posted by Julia at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ooooooh, so you DO know the words to the hokey pokey, eh ?? Let me tell ya, that song works GREAT for a striptease... ha ha ha ha ha!
Beth,
Great idea, but obviously I'm not one of her top 5 favorite toys.
Oh Honey, I have completed your "To Do List" for today. The pumpkins are carved and the dinner is ready, now come home and do the hokey pokey with me.
Im so happy I am responsible for the iPod part of your happy things!
wwwaaaahaaaa haaaa haaaa!! I'm crackin' up, Brett!!! THAT IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! Julia- You get home RIGHT NOW and do the hokey pokey for your husband!!!! I MEAN IT MISSIE!!!! :) :)
You guys are Sooooooooooooooo funny!!!
HAHAHAHA thank you for doing this for me :)
Post a Comment