A summary of our adventures in Oregon.
Well, that's wierd.. I posted a comment and now it's not there! What the heck! I just wanted to say it's a great start.. I'm laughin already. Love you. :)
Great start to the blogging! Love the picture.
Yeah !!Great angle !! The big guy looks like a giant and he had a good Turkey-day.We thought of you all.Keep up the good work.
I am so excited that you finally gave into peer pressure. and I can't wait to see all the fun and exciting things that happen in your life.
That's my girl!!! Way to represent! I've given in to peer pressure myself...finally posting a comment...did it work??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, that's wierd.. I posted a comment and now it's not there! What the heck! I just wanted to say it's a great start.. I'm laughin already. Love you. :)
Great start to the blogging! Love the picture.
Yeah !!
Great angle !!
The big guy looks like a giant and he had a good Turkey-day.
We thought of you all.
Keep up the good work.
I am so excited that you finally gave into peer pressure. and I can't wait to see all the fun and exciting things that happen in your life.
That's my girl!!! Way to represent! I've given in to peer pressure myself...finally posting a comment...did it work??
Post a Comment