Monday, November 27, 2006

The View

Yesterday we woke up to a beautiful rainbow

Today everything was covered in snow!!


I've heard that some people get depressed in the winter in Oregon, but I don't see how I could ever get depressed with a view like this. Whatever the weather, it's beeeeaaautifullll!!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous! I love the snow however now that I am in Arizona it sounds a little less apealing. We leave tomorrow and Wisconsin was suppose to get snow today. oh well enjoy the sweater wearing weather (that parts kinda fun)
PS I am SSOOO excited that you are bloggin too!

Beth said...

Julia, my dear, you are a GREEEEEAT blogger. I love the pictures and the snow is beauuu-tee-ful. Enjoy the weather changes. I'm headed out to buy a winter coat.. we dropped down to 70 this week. burrrrrr.

mama said...

I can't believe MY little girl loves the snow. We'll see in a few months how you like it. I'd like to visit when it looks like that...but I'll need a new wardrobe.

Taylor said...

Awwww!! I miss that house! Living there for a month made me feel like that was my house! Good times. I'll have to come back next summer.

Erin said...

we got snow too! tons! I almost didn't make it up my hill to my house. this little girl came and shoveled the snow ini front my tires so I would stop skidding out...pretty sweet. I will have to post my pictures of the snow too...although I am not as excited about the snow as you are.