Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Julia on Ice

Snow is beautiful and all, but you're right! It's not fun!
Last night, when I took Charlie outside to do his business, I slipped on the icy deck, fell off the step and skidded across on my hip, all while having an excited puppy jumping all over me thinking I'm down there just to play.
No Charlie, my hair is not a rope to tug on!

9 comments:

Erin said...

awww honey! ouch!did anything get hurt? maybe you guys should invest in a snow shovel.

Beth said...

Wow.. you and Erin have some fun snow stories. It almost makes me wish I lived in the snow. Well, actually...No, no it doesn't. I'm sorry that you landed on your keester.. but I have to admit, I'm even sorrier that Brett didn't have his camera ready. (Can I say that out loud? Will you still love me) LOVE YOU.

Julia said...

Oh, he reached for it and came running when he heard the crash, he just decided it was more important to keep Charlie from pulling out my hair. I would have pulled him down too if he came out with the camera flashing!!

Julia said...

Oh, and no I'm not hurt. Just a bruised hip and a really cold keester!

Cassie said...

Yeah the snow isn't quite and great as it's cracked up to be. It's better to just look at is from afar in your warm house with a nice piece of cake watching some TV and glancing at the snow falling while the ads come on...hey maybe that's why everyone in Wisconsin is so fat! Maybe us wisconsin-ites should venture outside every once in a while from November to May. That's a new thought! (not one I really like but a new one!)

mama said...

That snow is dangerous! Cori ran into a wall in her car because of the ice in Logan. I think my girls should move home till that awful stuff is gone! What do you say?

Patti said...

Well personally, I think ALL kids should move home. How about a mandatory law - kids must live within a 50 mile radius of parents. I'd vote for it.

Erin said...

cori crashed!? holy cow. does this mean that they won't be coming down to visit this weekend! hopefully they won't let a little snow/ice and banged up car stop them. cori isn't hurt is she? i guess i will call her and find out...sorry for having a dialog with myself on your blog...and I am glad that you aren't hurt j!

Dad said...

I wish I had my camera with me, I think they should move home as well, her Daddy needs to take care of her.