I just got back from my Girls' Weekend in Arizona. I can't begin to describe how much fun it was! I think I might have burned as many calories laughing as I took in. And thanks Beth for introducing me to mine and Brett's new favorite snack... string cheese wrapped in turkalini. :)
Brett also had a fun time this weekend. . .
And here are some older pictures that I never shared:
Brett's first piano recital
After the recital Brett told me "I did good, I only messed up once." I couldn't help myself, I said "Really?" He didn't count the creative timing as a mistake. :)
Morgan and I playing a duet at the recital.
The class of 2007
And Mom, this is for you. Here's a picture of my flower boxes.
11 comments:
Uh Oh!!! Brett is going to want a new toy now. I miss you. :(
Okay Julia, Brett's creative timing is not a mistake, it's creative! He's showing you his amazing skills at improv! Brett, I'm very impressed, I tried to get my sister in law to teach me piano and I only got one lesson.. then I started work and haven't gone back. Keep it up! Oh, and I'm all for a guys weekend! We should plan it!
Looks like Brett had a great weekend. Maybe we should have distracted all the boys and stayed longer on our girls weekend! It was great to see ya!
Brett you are so cute playing the piano, Jaxon wants to learn real bad too. Love the flowers Julia, I'm impressed. Miss you guys.
Patti-I would have already had a new toy, if Nyle hadn't bartered it for some work to be done on his house.
I will be happy to play this song for everyone and let you all vote on which timing sounds better. The best photos are still to come of the second activity I participated in this weekend. Survival Suites and Coast Guard are the 2 hints I will disclose to you for now.
Oh Patti, How does the weather look in the dunes pics?
I really would have liked to see your recital. Especially Brett's performance!
FLORENCE!!!! I MISS IT AND I ONLY LIVD THERE FOR * MONTHS. and the weather looks amazing even though you didn't ask me. good job with the piano performance too.
The weather looks VERY un-Oregon like. Sounds like you had a blast. I think Nyle and Em are focused on living space more than toys right now. Sorry.
The weather looks VERY un-Oregon like. Sounds like you had a blast. I think Nyle and Em are focused on living space more than toys right now. Sorry.
LOVE the pics!! Wish I could have been at the recital. Bring your music when you come this summer so you can play for us Brett. And Julia your flowers look beautiful Love you!!!
Post a Comment