Thursday, May 31, 2007

Go Fly a Kite


9 comments:

Cassie said...

Brett looks so cute flyin his kite! Want to come here and play??? Cam and I have never flown a kite!

Patti said...

Beautiful picture! Love the beach in Oregon - not for getting tan, but for other things... like kite flying! Enjoy.

lori said...

Now you're just bragging!! Love the picture! Love you!!

Beth said...

wow... Julia, I am impressed with your picture taking skills. :) This looks very photographer-ish (that's the technical term) Love you!

Erin said...

Some of the pictures you post of Oregon make my heart hurt for Oregon...I miss it a lot! Especially the beach.

Patti said...

I'm with you Erin!

Emily said...

Ok Julia...where are the recital pictures? I can bug you because you like to keep everyone else on track. One more post before vacation!!! Yeehaw!

Beth said...

Ok, Julia.. it's JUNE. You need a new post.. And, if you don't have any ideas, you need a vacation. How's Arizona? How's tomorrow? How 'bout you hang out with all of your girl cousins and have a grand ol' time? Sound good? Good. :) love you!

Beth's friend Allie said...

Hi Beth's cousin. That picture is way cute. Thanks for the primary links...I've got sharing time on Sunday :)