It went a little something like this:
Brett, stop pounding on the piano.
Brett, stop singing.
Brett, listen to me.
Yes that IS a G. Dont argue with me, I think I would know.
Pay attention.
No you cant play that song untill I explain something, so listen.
STOP SINGING!
I'm sure glad my other students arent like him!
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Brett's First Piano Lesson
Posted by Julia at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! I'm taking piano too and my teacher (my sister in law) wouldn't let me play the fun songs! Crazy teachers...
ha ha ha ha ha! Julia.. I forsee your future Brett Jrs.. OH MAN.
Whatever Chris...Cheri lets you play anything you can (Chris just happens to know church songs best) Good luck Julia!
I would love to see a picture of THAT! Too funny!
Brett is like a big Tyler & Tanner. The attention span of a 2 year old! Hee heee! That is why we love Brett so much!
Post a Comment