I came downstairs the other morning to find this.....
He thinks he's a human or something.
And for those of you that are curious about a neti pot go to http://www.netipot.org/ and watch the demo video. Don't you people watch Oprah?
A summary of our adventures in Oregon.
He thinks he's a human or something.
Posted by Julia at 8:37 AM
9 comments:
Charlie cracks me up! He knows he's so cute you can't possibly get mad at him. Just like some people I know.
OMG! I can't believe how big he is. Brett better not try and plop him on my lap now.. geez!
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE. How can you get mad at that face? Paige has the same one.. they get away with murder, I tell ya...
He KNOWS he owns the couch. This is his house and his territory! What a cutie. I love Charlie.
Charlie is so stinkin cute! I will have to show Cam the doggy tomorrow so he can sit on my lap at the computer and woof at Charlie (yeah I think he thinks he can speak dog or something)! By the way cute couches.
Chuck does that when I walk in on him while he is sitting on the toilet.
What a cute face! I wouldn't have the nerve to kick him off. He could sit anywhere he wanted in my house.
I followed your link about the Neti Pot. I can't believe you bought one of those things! You seriously put a teapot up your nose and let salty water drip out of the other side? I don't watch Oprah, but I still feel qualified to say that just because Oprah promotes it doesn't make it right. I'm with Brett: I'd rather a screwdriver!
Does the lady on that video remind you of someone we know?
WELL... snotty pants ;) You definatley need a neti pot!
And I'm dying to know who that lady looks like!!
Post a Comment