Uh-oh. Charlie isn't doing his job. That type of visitor isn't allowed anywhere near a dog's house! I thought you guys were training him. This is one of the basics!
Hey, this picture was a miracle. The other pictures I shot were totally blurry cause Charlie was going CRAZY! He did NOT like that kitty lurcking around! And the kitty was totally teasing him. It hung around brushing up against the door for 30min.
This picture is adorable...it just makes me miss Toby. Did you know he took off again? I'm not supposed to look for him because of all the fines we could have to pay...Isn't that terrible! Who will Charlie play with now?
7 comments:
Uh-oh. Charlie isn't doing his job. That type of visitor isn't allowed anywhere near a dog's house! I thought you guys were training him. This is one of the basics!
Hey, this picture was a miracle. The other pictures I shot were totally blurry cause Charlie was going CRAZY! He did NOT like that kitty lurcking around! And the kitty was totally teasing him. It hung around brushing up against the door for 30min.
Until I let Charlie out to eat it!!!
Poor Charlie....I'm with Brett I would have let him out to get the cat right away! yuck!
You guys are terrible! It was a cute little kitten! The last thing we need is for our dog to eat the neighbors new kitten!
This picture is adorable...it just makes me miss Toby. Did you know he took off again? I'm not supposed to look for him because of all the fines we could have to pay...Isn't that terrible! Who will Charlie play with now?
i will call your new cat friend...tuxedo sam...or maybe pepe le pew
Post a Comment