Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No More Brass Door Knobs!

Good one honey.



8 comments:

lori said...

Be careful Brett...you're gonna hurt yourself!! By the way, nice knobs.

Patti said...

Good! I was HIGHLY offended by your brass door knobs when we stayed with you.

Jocelyn said...

Ok, sorry, but I don't think I ever noticed your knobs. I'm sure the new ones are nice, though. This picture explains a lot about Brett.

Beth said...

So THAT'S how you use a screwdriver! All this time.. I wasn't sure...

brett said...

it's better than using a netty pot that julia bought

Cassie said...

Nice work....you look kinda like Tim the tool man! (from home improvement)!!! Yeah I guess the jokes not as funny if you have to explain it...sorry!

Patti said...

Okay, what's a netty pot?

Emily said...

How exciting! This is something I really get excited about! It makes such a big difference.